TERMS FOR REGISTRATION:
By registering for Reliant Hiring Solutions (“RHS”) event(s), you agree to be bound by the following terms:
• You agree that your displays shall not disturb aisles or adjacent booths, and that your booth will not be shared.
• You agree that RHS, the event facility, and their respective officers, employees, and/or agents are not responsible for the safety of exhibits, exhibitors (including agents and employees), or visitors, and that they shall have no liability to you or others arising from, relating to, or otherwise concerning damages, injury or harm arising from vandalism, theft, robbery, water damage, fire damage, or other causes.
• You agree that RHS has no responsibility to insure against damages or harm, and that, if you desire insurance, you shall obtain it at your own expense.
• You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RHS, the event facility, and their respective officers, employees, and/or agents against any loss, damage or expense (including attorney's fees) arising from, relating to, or otherwise concerning this agreement, unless proximately caused by the indemnified party’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
• Neither RHS nor the event facility shall have any liability for delays or extra expenses caused by strikes, labor disputes, and acts of terrorism, weather or other cause beyond their control.
• You agree that RHS may, in its sole discretion, cancel any event for any reason without any liability other than the refund of any deposit for the cancelled event. You agree that deposits and payments are otherwise non-refundable, and that you are obligated to pay the full contract amount if you cancel or fail to attend an event per stipulated policies.
• You authorize RHS to use the names of participating employers in promotional materials and advertising.
• You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this agreement will be subject to mandatory mediation followed by binding arbitration to take place in Manassas, Virginia, before the AAA or such other forum agreed-upon by the parties.
Furthermore, the following is stipulated:
RHS reserves the right to postpone events if it is determined weather will may severely impact either employer or job seeker attendance. The postponed event will be re-scheduled within six weeks.
General Cancellation Policy
Companies/Employers may cancel their event registration for a full refund if requested before 30 days ahead of the event. There are no refunds for requests made after the 30 day mark, however, the balance may be transferred to another event.
No Show Policy
There are no refunds for no shows
Vendor Space assignment
First come first serve
Vendor Access to Electricity
First come, first serve
Access to WIFI/Internet
Is available at some events, but not all. Check with our office to determine if wifi is available at any given event.